One of the most popular of the Robinsons Victorian greenhouses, the Rushmoor sits on a dwarf wall. These models look better on a small wall and the wall also stores the heat of the day as well as keeping anything on the ground level in the greenhouse hidden from view. Please only build your dwarf wall when you are in possession of the official dwarf wall base plan as you can’t guess the sizes!
Remember to think about drainage inside the wall, and whether you want to run any services inside the greenhouse such as an electric cable or water.
You can choose from five colours on this model to complement your garden and create a wonderful centrepiece with your new Robinsons Victorian greenhouse.
The addition of cast aluminium spandrels at both eaves and ridge strengthens the greenhouse considerably and the extra height created by the more traditional 45 degree pitch to the roof gives more air in the greenhouse, as well as more room for specimen plants. The 45 degree roof pitch is also said to be better for light transmission.
Improved features which set the Victorian range at a level above the standard Robinsons range.
• Extra wide guttering with Victorian styling
• Cast aluminium spandrels increase strength and improve the victorian look
• Extra colour of heritage Ivory available on Victorian models.
• New hinged door with wide access, lock and low threshold.
• Choice of glass to ground or dwarf wall models.
• 45 degree pitch of roof gives extra height, better atmosphere and more light transmission as well as Victorian feel.
• Louvre side vents included as standard.
• Extra strong box section ridge bar for rigidity.
• Increased number of automatic roof vents.
• Improved Cresting & finials option.
Flat packed for self assembly. As with other Robinsons the Victorian models include the unique Robinsons box section glazing bars and screw-in PVC glazing capping which neatly and securely holds in the 4mm toughened safety glass.