This is the most popular timber greenhouse we sell. Swallow constantly receive good feedback. The recurring theme seems to be that people are surprised with the value. The frame is made with a good amount of timber and the fitting is done by professionals. This greenhouse really is exceptional value for money.
Now available in Lilly white to to make a feature in your garden. The staging is painted to match.
New model, hand made in Rotherham, these Swallow models are made from thick tanalised pressure treated timber for a really sturdy frame (58mm x 34mm timber glazing bars)
- The redwood pine glazing bars are 58mm x 34mm finished size.
- The bottom 12mm tongued and grooved boards are 390mm long.
- All the timber is green tint tanalised pressure treated.
- The inward opening door has a mortise lock and aluminium handles.
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone.
- Each vent has an Automatic opener.
- Full length staging down one side with centre support.
- There is a specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- A 20mm black PVC section is screwed to the bottom, called the damp barrier.
- All the tongued and grooved boards are fixed with stainless steel nails
N.b. The free installation is on to a level base installed by the customer.
- A = Base width: 2,040mm (6ft8).
- B = Length: 3,180mm (10ft5).
- C = Eaves height: 1,760mm (5ft9).
- D = Ridge height: 2,370mm (7ft9).
- E = Door width: 580mm (1ft10).
- F = Door height: 1,980mm (6ft5).
Q. I haven't the space to buy the combo version so is it possible for some of the glazed panels to be replaced with wood - say the back panels and one each of the side ones so as to create a covered end where I can fix a tool rack? Also can I choose which side the staging and shelf go?
A. The shortest combo/greenhouse from Swallow measure 8' (4'greenhouse and 4'shed).
Please let us know which side you'd like the staging and shelving when making the order.
* required fields
Delivery and fitting of this greenhouse to most of mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland is FREE. Areas north of Glasgow will be subject to a charge. Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout before any payment is required.
You will be contacted with a delivery date when your greenhouse is ready, we will inform you a week before delivery via the telephone. This greenhouse is delivered straight from the workshop and installed by the manufactures on to your level base. We will send you a base plan in the post a few days after you order so you can get this ready before the greenhouse arrives.