The Swallow Rook is the new 8' wide potting shed that incorporates the functionality of a greenhouse. The rook may prove to be the the perfect garden building if space is at a premium.
A run of staging at the window and two runs of shelving in the shed are included as are two roof vents with automatic openers and a side opening window.
- The redwood pine glazing bars are 58mm x 34mm finished size.
- The bottom 12mm tongued and grooved boards are 700mm long.
- All the timber is kiln dried, pressure treated.
- The inward opening door has a mortise lock and aluminium handles.
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone.
- Each vent has an Automatic opener.
- Full length staging down one side with centre support.
- There is a specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- All the tongued and grooved boards are fixed with stainless steel nails
Price includes delivery and installation on to a preprepared base.
N.B. The Rook has two eaves heights: Window eaves 5'8 (1730mm) and shed eaves 6'11 (2110mm).
- A = Base width: 2,660mm (8ft8).
- B = Length: 4,470mm (14ft7).
- C = Eaves height: 1,730mm (5ft8).
- D = Ridge height: 2,370mm (7ft9).
- E = Door width: 810mm (2ft7).
- F = Door height: 1,980mm (6ft5).
Delivery and fitting of this greenhouse to most of mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland is FREE. Areas north of Glasgow will be subject to a charge. Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout before any payment is required.
You will be contacted with a delivery date when your greenhouse is ready, we will inform you a week before delivery via the telephone. This greenhouse is delivered straight from the workshop and installed by the manufactures on to your level base. We will send you a base plan in the post a few days after you order so you can get this ready before the greenhouse arrives.