Hand made in Rotherham from Thermowood timber and now available in this grey finish to blend in with its surroundings. The painting is down before the greenhouse is built and sprayed again after to ensure an even finish.
- The redwood pine glazing bars are 58mm x 34mm finished size.
- The bottom 12mm tongued and grooved boards are 390mm long.
- All the timber is green tint tanalised pressure treated.
- The inward opening door has a mortise lock and aluminium handles.
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone.
- Each vent has an Automatic opener.
- Full length staging down one side with centre support.
- There is a specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- A 20mm black PVC section is screwed to the bottom, called the damp barrier.
- All the tongued and grooved boards are fixed with stainless steel nails
N.b. The free installation is on to a level base installed by the customer.
- A = Base width: 2,040mm (6ft8).
- B = Length: 1,920mm (6ft3).
- C = Eaves height: 1,760mm (5ft9).
- D = Ridge height: 2,370mm (7ft9).
- E = Door width: 580mm (1ft10).
- F = Door height: 1,980mm (6ft5).
Q. Your web page info says delivery and fitting of this greenhouse to most of mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland is FREE. Does this mean you erect/install on site?
A. Thats correct, it is included as standard on this greenhouse.
* required fields
Delivery and fitting of this greenhouse to most of mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland is FREE. Areas north of Glasgow will be subject to a charge. Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout before any payment is required.
You will be contacted with a delivery date when your greenhouse is ready, we will inform you a week before delivery via the telephone. This greenhouse is delivered straight from the workshop and installed by the manufactures on to your level base. We will send you a base plan in the post a few days after you order so you can get this ready before the greenhouse arrives.