The Lark is a 1400mm (4'7) wide single door model, which is available in a choice of lengths and colours. This is an extremely popular model, ideal for smaller gardens.
- The redwood pine glazing bars are 58mm x 32mm finished size.
- All boards are 12mm finish tongued and grooved and fixed with stainless steel nails.
- All the timber is thermally modified.
- The inward opening door has a mortise lock and aluminium handles.
- Glazing is toughened safety glass.
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone.
- All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section.
- Each roof vent has an Automatic opener.
- Full length staging down one side with centre support (width 340mm, height 745mm).
- There is a specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- 25mm black PVC damp barrier screwed to the base.
- A = Base width: 1,400mm (4ft7).
- B = Length: 3,180mm (10ft5).
- C = Eaves height: 1,730mm (5ft8).
- D = Ridge height: 2,180mm (7ft1).
- E = Door width: 570mm (1ft10).
- F = Door height: 1,760mm (5ft9).
Q. I haven't the space to buy the combo version so is it possible for some of the glazed panels to be replaced with wood - say the back panels and one each of the side ones so as to create a covered end where I can fix a tool rack? Also can I choose which side the staging and shelf go?
A. The shortest combo/greenhouse from Swallow measure 8' (4'greenhouse and 4'shed).
Please let us know which side you'd like the staging and shelving when making the order.
* required fields
Delivery and fitting of this greenhouse to most of mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland is FREE. Areas north of Glasgow will be subject to a charge. Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout before any payment is required.
You will be contacted with a delivery date when your greenhouse is ready, we will inform you a week before delivery via the telephone. This greenhouse is delivered straight from the workshop and installed by the manufactures on to your level base. We will send you a base plan in the post a few days after you order so you can get this ready before the greenhouse arrives.