- Reliable, accurate thermostat with a range of 0-26 C
- Switch between three power outputs (1kW, 1.8kW and 2.8kW).
- Comes complete with kit for floor mounting or hanging from roof.
- Switch to fan only for summer air circulation. (uses only 53w).
- Very quiet smooth running motor.
- Spray waterproof IPX4.
- 3 Year Guarantee.
- Tough stainless steel construction.
- High rate of air circulation (450m3/hour) for even heat distribution.
- Long power lead (1.5m) for easy intallation.
- Sufficient to heat up to 8x14 greenhouse, or up to 12x20 frost free.
- Length 410mm, height 330, width 220mm.
Q. What are the benefits of ordering a thermostat with
This product and is it necessary to have a thermostat such as the bio green thermostat thermo 2.
A. The Phoenix greenhouse heater has a built in thermostat but it is not calibrated in degrees, The Thermo 2 thermostat would allow a the temperature to be regulated in exact degrees C/F.
Q. Does this come with a warranty?
A. Hello, yes there is a 3 year guarantee with this heater.
Can you tell me how much it would cost to deliver the bio green heater to northen lreland?
A. Hello, delivery would be £19.50
* required fields
15 reviews of
Bio Green Phoenix greenhouse heater
by John McKeown
by Ken Beecroft
by Margaret Hopkinson-Woolley
Sorry, further reviews could not be loaded.
Delivery of this item to Mainland England and Wales is £4.95, parts of Scotland and Northern Ireland may be subject to a higher charge. Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout before any payment is required.
Please note if any other items in your basket are quoted with a longer delivery time, then your items will not be dispatched next day, but within the time period quoted for item with the longest delivery.
There is only one charge for delivery per order.