The New Vitapod Propagator:
This new heated progagator is the best quality model on the market in our opinion.The size (50x100cm) is big for a decent capacity, and the modular height system means that you can tailor the propagator to your requirements e.g. 1 layer (24cm high) is ideal for small cuttings and raising seeds. By having the flexibility to grow taller plants and cuttings by choosing the double layer at a total of 39cm high.The tops and sides of the Vitapod are made from the thickest material we have ever seen on this type of product (about 3mm), and the vents are the biggest available, giving you ultimate control.
- Use to create an efficient mini heated zone: saves money on heating the rest of the greenhouse.
- Evenly heated, splash proof base. (100w)
- Thermostatic control accurate to 1 degrees (see images)
- External temperature controller 5-30 degrees with internal temperature probe.
- Thick and sturdy Acrylic lids and sides, fully UV stabalised.
- Large adjustable vents- for humidity control- in both lids and ends.
15 reviews of Greenhouse Sensation Vitopod Propagator Double layer
by Chris Webster
by Kevin Mills
by Ronald Powell
by Donald Paton
by Janet Dunnet
Delivery of this item to Mainland England and Wales is £4.95, parts of Scotland and Northern Ireland may be subject to a higher charge. Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout before any payment is required.
Please note if any other items in your basket are quoted with a longer delivery time, then your items will not be dispatched next day, but within the time period quoted for item with the longest delivery.
There is only one charge for delivery per order.