This paraffin heater is suitable for up to 8' x 10' sized greenhouses and is ideal if an electric supply is not available.
- 5 litre capacity paraffin tank
- burns for up to 40 hours from one filling
- adjustable brass plated twin wick burner
- large flat wide base for good stability
- flame extinguishing device
- size 300mm wide approx 400mm high
- Frost-free protection for up to a 8x10 greenhouse
- fuel required: premium paraffin.
Best course of action for lighting:
Firstly ensure that the heater reservoir is full of good quality paraffin.
The wick will draw up paraffin through capillary action but needs a few hours after filling to do this.
If the wick is dry pour a little paraffin onto the wick to ensure it is damp but no so paraffin is spilled all over the burner.
Turn the wick up so it is just visible.
Light the wick and then turn it down so that it it cannot be seen, this will result in a low flame.
4 reviews of Greenhouse People Paraffin double burner greenhouse heater
by Gail Bickle
by John Williamson
Delivery of this item to Mainland England and Wales is £4.95, parts of Scotland and Northern Ireland may be subject to a higher charge. Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout before any payment is required.
Please note if any other items in your basket are quoted with a longer delivery time, then your items will not be dispatched next day, but within the time period quoted for item with the longest delivery.
There is only one charge for delivery per order.