This fantastic Octagonal model from Hercules is sure to make a centrepiece in your garden, especially in the new colour of Old Cottage Green.
The Octagonal design makes your greenhouse environment suprisingly efficient as you aren't wasting a large part of the area in path.
The 6x6 Octagonal includes:
- Toughened glass
- PVC bar capping to hold in the glass (no clips)
- Good quality Hercules sliding doors with low threshold and lock
- 2 x louvre windows in the sides
- Toughened glass kick panels around the bottom (so that only a small pane would break if a stone is flicked up from a lawnmower for example)
- Tanalised timber staging each side (high level shelves are optional)
- strong box section corner bars
You can also add the optional high level shelves to make even more useful space.
Please note that the bottom door track needs to be supported by the level base as it protrudes proud of the greenhouse footprint.
- A = Base width: 2,410mm (7ft10).
- B = Length: 1,910mm (6ft3).
- C = Eaves height: 1,854mm (6ft).
- D = Ridge height: 2,520mm (8ft3).
- E = Door width: 741mm (2ft5).
- F = Door height: 1,764mm (5ft9).
Q. Does this greenhouse have opening roof vents?
A. Hello, yes the 6x8 Octagonal comes with 2 automatic roof vents.
Q. Hi, Please can you tell me if it is possible to have this greenhouse without the wooden shelves? or are the shelves are structural?
A. The staging comes with the greenhouse but the shelving is an optional extra. You can choose not to fit the staging should you want to.
Q. Does this green house have a base kit which you can buy as an extra
A. Hello, as this greenhouse is one of the stronger ones it can sit straight on your flooring and screwed into it and doesn't need to have an extra base for stability.
* required fields
8 reviews of
by Tracey Braden
by Patricia Rayfield
by Linda morton
by Mark Gardaner
by nigel hanbury
Sorry, further reviews could not be loaded.
Delivery of greenhouses to Mainland England and Wales is £39, parts of Scotland and Northern Ireland cost more. Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout before any payment is required
We will call you before delivering your greenhouse, normally a week before delivery with an exact date of when we propose to deliver. We never deliver without the consent of the customer.
Please write in the comments box at checkout any dates (holidays etc.) you would like us to avoid.
This greenhouse is delivered by us with own drivers and vehicles to ensure your greenhouse arrives in perfect condition. Delivery to Northern Ireland may take longer.