The latest addition to the new three-quarter span lean-to greenhouses from Robinsons, the Rochester features a generous 8ft wide porch giving an overall width of 14ft. The porched design and Victorian styling makes it perfectly suited to traditional walled gardens. With unparalleled ridge and eaves heights, it is ideal for growing specimen plants or vines.
The height of the rear gutter at 2213mm (2479mm to top) allows for it to pass over a doorway for unimpeded access from the rear of the building if required.
The addition of cast aluminium spandrels at both eaves and ridge strengthens the greenhouse considerably and the extra height created by the more traditional 45 degree pitch to the roof gives more air in the greenhouse, as well as more room for specimen plants. The 45 degree roof pitch is also said to be better for light transmission.
Improved features which set the Victorian range at a level above the standard Robinsons range.
• Extra wide guttering with Victorian styling
• Cast aluminium, gothic-style spandrels increase strength and improve the victorian look
• Available in 5 new contemporary colours: Old Cottage Green, Anthracite, Pastel Sage, Ivory and Light Bronze
• New hinged door with wide access, lock and low threshold.
• This Victorian range offers the choice of glass to ground or dwarf wall models.
• 45 degree pitch of roof gives extra height, better atmosphere and more light transmission as well as Victorian feel.
• Louvre side vents included as standard, for improved ventilation
• Extra strong box section ridge bar for rigidity.
• Increased number of automatic roof vents.
• The option to add Robinsons integral, powder coated staging and high level shelving, with cantilevered supports
• Improved ornate cresting & finials option.
Flat packed for self assembly. As with other Robinsons the Victorian models include the unique Robinsons box section glazing bars and screw-in aluminium glazing capping which neatly and securely holds in the 4mm toughened safety glass.