Jobs at The Greenhouse People
Thank you for your interest in joining us here at The Greenhouse People.
We are an ambitious family-owned business and are excited to be continuing to grow our team of people focussed on manufacturing and selling a range of quality garden buildings. As a company committed to equality of opportunity we welcome applications from candidates from all sections of the community.
We currently have the following vacancies:
Display Site Sales Manager:
- Preston, Lancashire
Assistant Display Site Sales Manager:
- Ditchling, West Sussex
- Staines, Middlesex
- Angmering, West Sussex
- Ferndown, Dorset
We are looking for people who thrive on working in a truly customer focussed environment and driving sales.
You will be a member of our sales team based at the host garden centre.
Working with the Site Manager, you will be responsible for driving site sales by delivering an excellent sales and after-sales service. The posts include face to face selling of high-quality garden and leisure buildings such as luxury garden offices, greenhouses, sheds and summerhouses. Handling transactions, managing site sales and resolving customer queries form a critical part.
Warehouse Operatives - Cresswell, Stoke-on-Trent
Our vacancies are across a number of departments and include tasks such as:
- picking, packing and sorting of greenhouse parts and associated products
- storing, picking and quality checking of powder coated material
- assembling staging, shelving and associated greenhouse accessories
- manufacturing of aluminium greenhouse parts - cutting and punching
- assembling sections of wooden greenhouses and summerhouses
- locating, counting, weighing and packing small items (e.g., nuts, bolts)
- preparing packages for loading and distribution
- loading vehicles accurately and in a timely fashion
- use of IT to manage Works Orders
You must be able to work in a team, in a fast-paced environment and with attention to detail.
For more details on any of these vacancies please email our HR team email@example.com