The part glazed roof of the Swallow Jay makes this more than just a potting shed. The front provides an excellent growing environment and the rear shed makes for an extremely useful storage area.
As standard the Jay includes Staging to the front and 2 x shelves at the rear. There is the option of an extra shelf at the front of the potting shed to go above the Staging (this can be selected from the options).
Excellent ventilation is provided by two roof vents and a side window as standard on all models. A run of staging at the window and two runs of shelving in the shed are included. It also features:
- The redwood pine glazing bars are 58mm x 34mm finished size.
- The bottom 12mm tongued and grooved boards are 700mm long.
- All the timber is kiln dried, pressure treated.
- The inward opening door has a mortise lock and aluminium handles.
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone.
- Each vent has an Automatic opener.
- Full length staging down one side with centre support.
- There is a specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- All the tongued and grooved boards are fixed with stainless steel nails
Price includes delivery and installation onto a preprepared base.
N.B. The Jay has two eaves heights: Window eaves 5'8 (1730mm) and Shed eaves 6'11 (2110mm)
- A = Base width: 2,035mm (6ft8).
- B = Length: 2,550mm (8ft4).
- C = Eaves height: 2,110mm (6ft11).
- D = Ridge height: 2,235mm (7ft3).
- E = Door width: 810mm (2ft7).
- F = Door height: 1,980mm (6ft5).
1 reviews of
Sorry, further reviews could not be loaded.
Delivery and fitting of this greenhouse to most of mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland is FREE. Areas north of Glasgow will be subject to a charge. Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout before any payment is required.
You will be contacted with a delivery date when your greenhouse is ready, we will inform you a week before delivery via the telephone. This greenhouse is delivered straight from the workshop and installed by the manufactures on to your level base. We will send you a base plan in the post a few days after you order so you can get this ready before the greenhouse arrives.