This new Robinsons Victorian range offers you a choice of greenhouses with a distinctive Victorian style.
The addition of cast aluminium spandrels at both eaves and ridge strengthens the greenhouse considerably and the extra height created by the more traditional 45 degree pitch to the roof gives more air in the greenhouse, as well as more room for specimen plants. The 45 degree roof pitch is also said to be better for light transmission.
Improved features which set the Victorian range at a level above the standard Robinsons range.
• Extra wide guttering with Victorian styling
• Cast aluminium spandrels increase strength and improve the victorian look
• New hinged door with wide access, lock and low threshold.
• Choice of glass to ground or dwarf wall models.
• 45 degree pitch of roof gives extra height, better atmosphere and more light transmission as well as Victorian feel.
• Louvre side vents included as standard.
• Extra strong box section ridge bar for rigidity.
• Increased number of automatic roof vents.
• Improved Cresting & finials option.
Flat packed for self assembly. As with other Robinsons the Victorian models include the unique Robinsons box section glazing bars and screw-in PVC glazing capping which neatly and securely holds in the 4mm toughened safety glass.
- A = Base width: 4,791mm (15ft8).
- B = Length: 13,792mm (45ft2).
- C = Eaves height: 1,692mm (5ft6).
- D = Ridge height: 3,078mm (10ft1).
- E = Door width: 818mm (2ft8).
- F = Door height: 1,979mm (6ft5).
Delivery of this greenhouse to Mainland England and Wales is FREE, parts of Scotland may be subject to a small charge. Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout before any payment is required
You will be contacted with a delivery date when your greenhouse is ready. This greenhouse is delivered straight from the factory on dedicated transport.
Please write in the comments box at checkout any dates (holidays etc.) you would like us to avoid.
Delivery to Northern Ireland may take longer.