Swallow timber greenhouses
Swallow GB Ltd was established in 2009 uniquely offer all aspects of the build within the overall price. There are no hidden costs. The founder, Howard Roberts, states, “The staging, all vents, auto vent openers, damp barrier, toughened glass and installation are all included in our price. We do offer some extras to cater for customers’ needs”. Swallow have a continuously growing product range.Standard features Installation included in the price with every Swallow greenhouse
- The redwood pine glazing bars are 58mm x 34mm finished size.
- The bottom 12mm tongued and grooved boards are 390mm long.
- All the timber is green tint tanalised pressure treated.
- The inward opening door has a mortise lock and aluminium handles.
- Glazing is toughened safety glass.
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone.
- All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section.
- Each vent has an Automatic opener.
- Full length staging down one side with centre support.
- There is a specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- A 20mm black PVC section is screwed to the bottom, called the damp barrier.
- All of the boards are fixed using stainless steel nails.
A 6ft 9 wide, this is the best selling Swallow greenhouse. Like all Swallow greenhouses, installation and staging down one side of the greenhouse is included as standard in the price. This greenhouse has high eaves.Swallow Dove
This greenhouse is unique. Most lean-to greenhouse have a lower pitched roof than this. The extra steep pitch makes an impact, it is also claimed that a 45 degree pitch means better light transmission. The Swallow Dove is 6ft9 inches wide and available in any length.Swallow Finch
This greenhosue is simular to is smaller sibling the Dove, but it is only 4ft 7 inches wide. It still has high eaves and a steep picth to the roof so it is still a pratical size. Its the only 4ft wide wooden greenhouse avalible.
This potting shed is a popular addition to the Swallow range. Its half greenhouse, half shed. This is perfect for buyers who don’t have room for both in their garden. The door can be positioned at either end. Extra staging is available.Swallow Raven
Availaible in Olive, Lilly white, Bracken or unpainted. Double doors, toughened glass and staging down one side. Installation included.
This is the only 8ft wide potting shed. Made from tanalised timber. The door can be positioned at either end, we will confirm the position with you when you order. One length of staging included.Swallow Heron Swallow Cygnet Swallow Mallard Swallow Falcon Swallow Swan