Hand made in Rotherham, these Swallow models are made from thick Thermo timber for a really sturdy frame (58mm x 34mm timber glazing bars)
- The redwood pine glazing bars are 58mm x 34mm finished size.
- The bottom 12mm tongued and grooved boards are 390mm long.
- All the timber is kiln dried, pressure treated.
- The inward opening door has a mortise lock and aluminium handles.
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone.
- Each vent has an Automatic opener.
- Full length staging down one side with centre support.
- There is a specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- A 20mm black PVC section is screwed to the bottom, called the damp barrier.
- All the tongued and grooved boards are fixed with stainless steel nails
N.B. The free installation is on to a level base installed by the customer. Swallow will require a photograph of the base before the current quoted lead time will begin.
- A = Base width: 2,040mm (6ft8).
- B = Length: 2,555mm (8ft4).
- C = Eaves height: 1,760mm (5ft9).
- D = Ridge height: 2,370mm (7ft9).
- E = Door width: 580mm (1ft10).
- F = Door height: 1,980mm (6ft5).
Q. Your web page info says delivery and fitting of this greenhouse to most of mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland is FREE. Does this mean you erect/install on site?
A. Thats correct, it is included as standard on this greenhouse.
* required fields
Delivery and fitting of this greenhouse to most of mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland is FREE. Areas north of Glasgow will be subject to a charge. Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout before any payment is required.
You will be contacted with a delivery date when your greenhouse is ready, we will inform you a week before delivery via the telephone. This greenhouse is delivered straight from the workshop and installed by the manufactures on to your level base. We will send you a base plan in the post a few days after you order so you can get this ready before the greenhouse arrives.